satellite

profile comments affiliates random








♥ SPM coming soonnnnn ! :( 2011年10月15日星期六 / 14:02



SPM 28days more.


i should work hard in this time i know :)


It was last chance I fight in my secondary school.


no more chance after this.LOL!


So, just enjoy it ! ♥





after I get the trial's results.


im so worry about my spm right now.


damn low marks!!





okay fine.


try the best I CAN :)


school sent us the state papers for practice.


i think i must complete before SPM ..aha ! :D







And finally.i cut my hair :X



the last time i cut just for you Pn.Liew.



Last time. no more short after this. Wahahaha X)



and that, i felt nothing after i cut my hair.



although it just 2cm below my ear :S





SPM, just ROCKSSS !♥



Love you, know I’ll fight for you
I left the porch light on for you
Blahhhhh. Feeling High ! :D